Age limits

european youth card



The biggest  discount card  in Spain in the "Carné Joven":

To drive in Spain you must be aged 18 or over. To rent a vehicle you must be 21 or over. Many companies also require you to have held your driver's license for a minimum of one or two years. Remember that you will also require a credit card to rent a vehicle.

For buying alcohol or tobacco you needed to be at least 18 years old.

Is possible to work from the age of 16 if you have a parents permission.

You can vote in the elections if you are over 18 years old.


Updated: 10.10.2012