Registering in the country

Liechtenstein is not in the European Union, that's because you need a residence permit. For applying for this permit you need to contact the local authority. On their website you find a lot of information about the different types of authorization:

Ausländer- und Passamt
Städtle 38
Postfach 684
FL-9490 Vaduz

Tel. +423 / 236 61 41
Fax +423 / 236 61 66

BewerbungsgespraechWEB_Adam Gregor_shutterstock

After you got the residence permit you need a residential permit, which you get at the community where you live.


Updated: 10.9.2012
Photo: Bewerbungsgespräch © Adam Gregor /